The MPT Stage 3.5 has all of the features found in our Stage 3 transmission, with the addition of a 35 spline oversized input shaft. This transmission is ideal in high torque applications that may need a stronger shaft than the factory sized 23 spline. It is the perfect candidate for a retrofit from 68RFE, and can be built with 29 spline output shaft by request.
- Transmission Installation cost (optional): $1000.00 (Effective 1/1/2023) – includes removal of old unit, hot flush of transmission cooler/lines and installation of MDP transmission with transmission fluid. Contact us to check scheduled installation lead time before ordering. To schedule an installation time, a non refundable deposit of $500.00 is required.
Stage 3.5 Specifications
- 35 Spline Billet Input Shaft
- Billet Intermediate Shaft
- TCS Canada Billet Output Shaft
- New Triple Disc MDP Converter (Suncoast)
- SFI 29.3 Billet Flexplate
- Muldoon's Diesel HP Valve Body
- Muldoon's Diesel Rebuild Kit(with additional clutches in direct drum)
- Sonnax Billet Kickdown Servo Cover
- Sonnax Billet Accumulator
- Billet Band Strut, Anchor and 4.2 Apply Lever
- New TCC/OD Electronics
- Updated Borg Warner Governor Pressure Solenoid and New Transducer
- Double Deep Pan
- Stage 3 Transmissions are Rated up to 1,000HP
- Cases are bead-blasted and coated with black semi-gloss epoxy for a durable finish.
- By default, MPT supplies a 2000 stall speed torque converter. To request a different stall speed, please contact us by email or phone before placing your order.
Purchasing a transmission from MPT
Calculated shipping rates at checkout are one way. Additional shipping rates will be added for inbound core.