- 2nd Gear Lockup (locks torque converter as soon as second gear is manually shifted, lockup switch must be on)
- Locked 4-3 Downshift
- No use of governor pressure solenoids/ transducers (Much more consistent shifts on high pressure valve bodies)
- Valve Body Pressure adjustment and guideline instructions
- Tested OD/TCC Solenoid
- Custom laser cut separator plates
- Castings flat sanded
- Castings cleaned in ultrasonic cleaner
- All threads checked and repaired if needed
- Bores vacuum checked and repaired for excessive wear
- Static line pressure set to 150PSI and 190PSI in 4TH/TCC Lockup. Valve body does not require any external line pressure adjustment.
We accept 47 or 48 valve bodies as a core. If your valve body has been modified with anything other than a Transgo shift kit, please email us with images of your core. We do NOT accept BD, ATS or Sonnax valve bodies as cores.
Note: MPT manual valve bodies are not shipped with 48RE rooster combs, if your manual valve body is being installed in a 48RE, please keep your existing rooster comb and swap it when you receive your manual valve body.
Note: If you select the "I will send my core in ahead of time" option, MDP will not ship your valve body until after we receive your acceptable core.