The MPT Stage 3.5 has all of the features found in our Stage 3 transmission, with the addition of a 35 spline oversized input shaft. This transmission is ideal in high torque applications that may need a stronger shaft than the factory sized 23 spline. It is the perfect candidate for a retrofit from 68RFE, and can be built with 29 spline output shaft by request.
- Transmission Installation cost (optional): $1000.00 (Effective 1/1/2023) – includes removal of old unit, hot flush of transmission cooler/lines and installation of MDP transmission with transmission fluid. Contact us to check scheduled installation lead time before ordering. To schedule an installation time, a non refundable deposit of $500.00 is required.
Stage 3.5 Specifications
- 35 Spline Billet Input Shaft
- Billet Intermediate Shaft
- TCS Canada Billet Output Shaft
- New Triple Disc MDP Converter (Suncoast)
- SFI 29.3 Billet Flexplate
- Muldoon's Diesel HP Valve Body
- Muldoon's Diesel Rebuild Kit(with additional clutches in direct drum)
- Sonnax Billet Kickdown Servo Cover
- Sonnax Billet Accumulator
- Billet Band Strut, Anchor and 4.2 Apply Lever
- New TCC/OD Electronics
- Updated Borg Warner Governor Pressure Solenoid and New Transducer
- Double Deep Pan
- Stage 3 Transmissions are Rated up to 1,000HP
- Cases are bead-blasted and coated with black semi-gloss epoxy for a durable finish.
- By default, MPT supplies a 2000 stall speed torque converter. To request a different stall speed, please contact us by email or phone before placing your order.
Calculated shipping rates at checkout are one way. Additional shipping rates will be added for inbound core.