Transmission Installation cost (optional): $1000.00 (Effective 1/1/2023) – includes removal of old unit, hot flush of transmission cooler/lines and installation of MDP transmission with transmission fluid. Contact us to check scheduled installation lead time before ordering. To schedule an installation time, a non refundable deposit of $500.00 is required.
- Suncoast Triple Disc Converter with Damper
- TSI Billet Input Shaft
- SFI Approved Billet Flexplate (29.3)
- Muldoon's Diesel Valve Body (Configured for towing application)
- Muldoon's Diesel Rebuild Kit (with additional clutches in direct drum)
- Sonnax Billet Kickdown Servo Cover
- Sonnax Billet Accumulator
- Billet Band Strut, Anchor and 4.2 Apply Lever
- New TCC/OD Electronics
- Updated Borg Warner Governor Pressure Solenoid and New Transducer
- Single Deep Pan
- Cases are bead-blasted and coated with black semi-gloss epoxy for a durable finish.
- This transmission is designed to have a less aggressive and earlier shift pattern than our Stage 1+ units. It is most suitable for use in daily driver, work trucks and trucks that tow. It is recommended in applications making up to 500 horsepower. It will support more than 500 horsepower as long as you do not use the vehicle for competition/ racing or 4WD launches.
- By default, MPT supplies a 2000 stall speed torque converter. To request a different stall speed, please contact us by email or phone before placing your order.
Purchasing a transmission from MPT
Calculated shipping rates at checkout are one way. Additional shipping rates will be added for inbound core.