Full Manual Valve Body
Our full manual valve bodies can be used in 47RH/RE or 48RE transmissions. Please specify if you have a 47RH or 48RE when ordering.
Full Manual VB Features
- 2nd Gear Lockup (locks torque converter as soon as second gear is manually shifted lockup switch must be on)
- Locked 4-3 Downshift
- No use of governor pressure solenoids/ transducers (Much more consistent shifts on high pressure valve bodies)
- Valve Body Pressure adjustment and guideline instructions
- Tested OD/TCC Solenoid
- Custom laser cut separator plates that will always run consistently
- Castings flat sanded
- All threads checked and repaired if needed
- Bores checked and repaired for excessive wear
- Static line pressure set to 150PSI and 190PSI in 4TH/TCC Lockup
We accept 47 or 48 valve bodies as a core. If your valve body has been modified with other than a Transgo shift kit, please call the shop and provide us with shift kit or modification information before ordering a valve body. We do NOT accept BD or ATS valve bodies as cores.
Note: If you select the "I will send my core in ahead of time" option, MDP will not ship your valve body until after we receive your acceptable core.