Full Manual Valve Body
Our full manual valve body always starts life as a 47RE Core. We start the build with known good tested 47RE automatic core and modify them to run in full manual mode with a forward pattern ratchet shifter. Our full manual valve bodies can be used in 47RH/RE or 48RE transmissions. Please specify if you have a 47RH or 48RE when ordering.
Our Full Manual Features
- 2nd Gear Lockup (locks torque converter as soon as second gear is manually shifted lockup switch must be on)
- Locked 4-3 Downshift
- No use of governor pressure solenoids/ transducers (Much more consistent shifts on high pressure valve bodies)
- Valve Body Pressure adjustment and guideline instructions
- Tested OD/TCC Solenoid
- Custom laser cut separator plates that will always run consistently
We accept 47 or 48 valve bodies as a core. If your valve body has been modified, please call the shop and provide us with shift kit or modification information before ordering a valvebody. We do NOT accept BD or ATS valve bodies as cores.
* indicates a required field